Friday, April 4, 2008

Some great del.icio.us tips on how this website can help your My Internet Business site (or any other internet marketing site for that matter!!)

So I have been using del.icio.us a decent amount to compile a list of our links and related sites that I have authored. At first, it really was just an organizational thing for me I think. But now, it has turned into such a convenience for so many reasons! I don't really have that many friends yet, but since I don't believe in spamming I'm not going around like a crazy woman and adding people. But regardles, it's pretty awesome that I can get all my links in one spot, already formatted in html for perfect insertion for me! Take a look:




I think I am in love! Anything that streamlines my work and makes my life easier is definately OK in my book :-)

So not that this is a plug for del.icio.us (more like more shameless plugs of stuff we do), it's just a recommendation that I definately like this tool. And in internet marketing, we all know crosslinking is extremely important to boosting our site's ratings. So - del.icio.us my dearest, crosslink away!!!

No comments: